Public header files change

From: Pavel Raiskup <praiskup(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: hhorak(at)redhat(dot)com
Subject: Public header files change
Date: 2014-02-21 11:11:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It seems to be unlikely to me, but are the changed symbols mentioned in
git-log commit message 5f173040e324 supposed to be used other than
internally? Snip:

Avoid repeated name lookups during table and index DDL.
to the Constraint node (FkConstraint in 8.4). Third-party code
calling these functions or using the Constraint node will require
updating.

These seem to be pretty internal symbols to me, but I rather asking here.
Is there some project we know off that is using this functions (or is
there some obvious usecase for third-parties)?

Pavel