PostgreSQL Developers wanted at SFSCon in Bolzano, Italy

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Developers wanted at SFSCon in Bolzano, Italy
Date: 2013-10-03 18:13:00
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-hackers

The Technology Innovation Center in Bolzano, Italy has invited
PostgreSQL developers to attend their upcoming SFSCon on November 15th.
Their main interest is to have a discussion session with students about
contributing to PostgreSQL.

One issue they particularly want to address is the possibility of
contributing Temporal Database code to PostgreSQL, based on a joint
project done by TIS and the University of Zurich.

If a PostgreSQL committer or major contributor is interested in
attending this and collaborating with the TIS folks, please let me know
and I will inquire about travel funding.

I went to SFSCon a couple years ago, and it was a really good time. So
I do recommend it if anyone has the time free. Contact me off-list if
you're interested.

Links:
* TIS: http://www.tis.bz.it/
* SFSCon: https://sfscon.it/