Re: Examples of Large Datasets on Postgres?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Examples of Large Datasets on Postgres?
Date: 2013-10-03 17:09:02
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> Thanks for the listing. That gives me something to be able to discuss in
> class, at least. I don't suppose you could help me get in contact with any
> of these companies? Or maybe if I just drop a line on the general list,
> someone might take interest?

Hmmm. I don't know that I can reach anyone at those organizations,
currently. One of the drawbacks of not having a formal sales
organization is that you don't have the ability to entice ongoing
testimonials via marketing discounts.

You have looked at the Quotes page also, yes?

Oh, and there's a great Case Study from the French Social Security
Administration:
http://www.wcm.bull.com/internet/pr/rend.jsp?DocId=594915&lang=en

(hey, why isn't that case study linked from the main site?)

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.