Recovery to backup point

From: "MauMau" <maumau307(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Heikki Linnakangas" <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Recovery to backup point
Date: 2013-12-07 00:06:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

It seems that Everyone welcomed the following functionality, and I also want
it to solve some problem. But this doesn't appear to be undertaken.

Recovery target 'immediate'
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/51703751.2020208@vmware.com

Is there any technical difficulty? May I implement this feature and submit
a patch for the next commitfest if I have time?

Regards
MauMau