Re: Is there a committer in the house?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Is there a committer in the house?
Date: 2011-07-15 22:33:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Committers

Oh, thanks! I didn't know that existed.

So, if any of the following people could possibly pick up even one patch
from the current commitfest and commit it, it would clear out our
pending commit list:

* Bruce Momjian
* Tatsuo Ishii
* Andrew Dunstan
* Magnus Hagander
* Greg Stark
* Itagaki Takahiro

... noting that I have already heard from Simon, Joe, Alvaro, Tom,
Robert, Peter and Heikki. I'm basing the above list on (a) some
knowledge of which folks only seem to work on very specific areas of
code, and (b) looking at pgsql-committers for the past 3 weeks.

In any case, it seems like we have a pool of 13 people would could be
committing general patches every commitfest. Not a huge number
considering the number of patches we get, but more than I see actually
committing stuff for most CFs.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.