Re: sepgsql contrib module

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Kohei Kaigai <Kohei(dot)Kaigai(at)EU(dot)NEC(dot)COM>
Cc: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, KaiGai Kohei <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>, PgHacker <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: sepgsql contrib module
Date: 2011-02-14 19:07:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 02/14/2011 11:47 AM, Kohei Kaigai wrote:
>> We really need to get a buildfarm which is building with this. To that
>> end, would you mind providing directions so someone else could set up a
>> buildfarm member to test it..?
> It seems to me not difficult to describe a direction to build, install and
> run regression test.
> Do we have any Fedora 14 environment in the buildfarm?
> It is the most suitable distribution to set up sepgsql module, because the
> default installation already has selinux configurations.

Thew makefile still has this bogosity:

sepgsql-regtest.pp: sepgsql-regtest.te
$(MAKE) -f $(DESTDIR)/usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile $@

We need to fix that up before we even think of trying to get buildfarm
coverage. The presence and location of this makefile should be
determined at configure time, ISTM.

cheers

andrew