# of tuples on a Table?

From: "luis garcia" <ldgarc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: # of tuples on a Table?
Date: 2006-11-16 19:21:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi I've been making some changes to Postgres insertion method (InsertStmt)
and I'm trying to find out how much tuples are stored in one specific table
before the insertion of the next tuple, because of that will depend the
exact
insertion method that I will use...

I just really wanna know if there's a implemented sequence for doing that?

Thanks...
--
Luis D. García M.
Telf: 0414-3482018