Re: Duplicate key insert question

From: "Shridhar Daithankar" <shridhar_daithankar(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Duplicate key insert question
Date: 2003-07-02 08:23:17
Lists: pgsql-general

On 2 Jul 2003 at 17:20, Jean-Christian Imbeault wrote:

> Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> >
> > No. It's just your server log.
>
> I was assuming that any users of this app who want it using postgres as
> a database would want to stop these error messages from being logged.
> (The developers know that these error messages are being logged, but
> they don't see them as real errors)

Well, with grep -v in log pipe, you are just preventing these messages from
reaching log file. If a client does error checking. He would get the message
anyway.

Bye
Shridhar

--
One-Shot Case Study, n.: The scientific equivalent of the four-leaf clover, from which it is concluded all clovers possess four leaves and are sometimes green.