Re: Duplicate key insert question

From: Jean-Christian Imbeault <jc(at)mega-bucks(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: shridhar_daithankar(at)persistent(dot)co(dot)in
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Duplicate key insert question
Date: 2003-07-02 08:20:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Shridhar Daithankar wrote:

> No. It's just your server log.

I was assuming that any users of this app who want it using postgres as
a database would want to stop these error messages from being logged.
(The developers know that these error messages are being logged, but
they don't see them as real errors)

> Triggers are not built into app. They are built in database so every
app. would
> automatically get them without restarting database or application.

Sorry I forgot to mention that the app comes with a script to built the
necessary tables, etc. So I would add to that script to create the
necessary trigger.

Jc