Re: Review: ECPG FETCH readahead

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Boszormenyi Zoltan <zboszor(at)pr(dot)hu>
Cc: Antonin Houska <antonin(dot)houska(at)gmail(dot)com>, PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Noah Misch <noah(at)leadboat(dot)com>, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Hans-Jürgen Schönig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>
Subject: Re: Review: ECPG FETCH readahead
Date: 2014-04-24 14:26:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Just a quickie: I remember noticing earlier that a few comments on
functions would probably get mangled badly by pgindent. You probably
want to wrap them in /*----- */ to avoid this. In a very quick glance
now I saw them in ecpg_get_data, ecpg_cursor_next_pos, ECPGfetch.
Perhaps you want to run pgindent on the files you modify, review the
changes, and apply tweaks to avoid unwanted ones. (I don't mean to
submit pgindented files, because they will be fixed later on anyway; I
only suggest tweaking things that would be damaged.)