pg_upgrade -j broken on Windows

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: pg_upgrade -j broken on Windows
Date: 2013-07-25 14:57:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Everyone should be aware that the 9.3 pg_upgrade -j/--jobs option on
Windows is currently broken, and hopefully will be fixed by the next
beta.

Someone at PGDay UK told me they were getting pg_upgrade -j crashes on
Windows. Andrew Dunstan was able to reproduce the crash, and that has
been fixed, but there is still a race condition that I am trying to
diagnose.

EnterpriseDB http://enterprisedb.com