Re: Is it time for triage on the open patches?

From: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri(at)2ndquadrant(dot)fr>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Is it time for triage on the open patches?
Date: 2012-03-09 21:44:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Friday, March 09, 2012 10:13:15 PM Robert Haas wrote:
> If people are
> tired of working on the CommitFest, they're not going to get
> reinvigorated just because we let it go on for another month.
On that line: From Sundway onwards I do have time again to do reviewing. I am
not anybody is doing commitfest management right now, so I am asking here. Any
patch that can benefit from the level of review I can do?
If nobody raises a voice I will take a look at the next version of
commandtriggers first.

Andres