Re: Ach. Now, Really, really final contact list

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Ach. Now, Really, really final contact list
Date: 2008-02-01 13:14:09
Lists: pgsql-www

Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Something is cearly broken in the encodings of this file :-(

Which is why I suggested using HTML entities instead of UTF8 chars which
are likely to get mangled.

> César Villanueva
>
> Just doesn't seem right to me..
>
> Also, did you intend to change Alvaros name? Looks to me like something's
> fishy there?
> <dd>Ã<81>lvaro Herrera
>
> I've put the file up on
> http://magnus-master.pgadmin.org/about/press/contact
>
> There, Alvaros name looks correct, but not César...

It may look good to you, on your browser, but it looks broken on mine.

Please change it as I suggested and both will look good (&Aacute;lvaro
and C&eacute;sar).

Feel free to ignore my suggestion, in which case I request that my name
be taken out of the contact list.

BTW I see other bogosities on this contacts page. For example Stéphane
Schildknecht. Also Devrim's last name is missing the diacritics, as is
Dennis Bjorklund's.