Re: 4th draft up -- get your comments in!

From: Bernard Clement <bernard(dot)clement(at)b2b2c(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Lance Obermeyer <LObermey(at)pervasive(dot)com>
Subject: Re: 4th draft up -- get your comments in!
Date: 2005-10-07 16:54:49
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Josh,

My pinch of salt about the usage of "enhanced" and "improved". You can also
used "better" and "superior". All those 4 words are synonyms.

IMHO, it is not too bad to use a certain word twice and I will let be like it
is.

Bernard

PS Hoping that my message will go through...I do not remember with which email
address I subscribed.