Re: SRFs returning records from a view

From: mark(dot)lubratt(at)indeq(dot)com
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SRFs returning records from a view
Date: 2005-06-01 21:57:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Sorry, 1130 is the job_id for the select's where clause in the function.
Does that make sense?

If I execute:

select * from view_bluecard where job_id = 1130;

I get the proper set of records. But, I want to add to them in the SRF
as I explained above. Thus, I don't think I can do it with just a view
(even using a union within the view as I don't know how many blanks the
user willl want).

Regards,
Mark