Benchmark

From: Jaime Casanova <systemguards(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: performance pgsql <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Benchmark
Date: 2005-02-10 05:49:10
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi guys,

i'm planning try to do a comparative between some DBMS
and postgresql (informix, oracle, m$ sql server,
firebird and even mysql) i'm coordinating with people
in the irc spanish postgresql channel.

1) maybe can anyone give me suggestions on this?
2) point me to a good benchmark test or script that
can be used?
3) any comments?

regards,
Jaime Casanova