Re: Buildfarm coverage (was Re: OK, ready for RC1 or Beta6)

From: "Jim Buttafuoco" <jim(at)contactbda(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Buildfarm coverage (was Re: OK, ready for RC1 or Beta6)
Date: 2004-12-03 21:11:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom/all,

I have setup the following running debian linux. MIPS, MIPSEL, ALPHA, PARISC, M68K, ARM, SPARC, I386. I have the
build farm running local and I have just started to get the systems registered. I am also willing to aquire other
hardware/ operating systems in an effort to give something back to the Postgresql community

Jim