known bugs in sequences ?

From: Henk Schets <henk(at)poppunt(dot)be>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: known bugs in sequences ?
Date: 2002-07-01 12:59:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

we just encountered this strange thing in our database. All our sequences were reset to 1. Is there any known bug that could be related to this ? Maybe with a jdbc driver or something ? We are using version 7.0.3.
It could very well be an exotic coding problem, but I want to be sure that it has nothing to do with our version of postgresql.

thanks,

Henk