Can someone tell me if this is possible

From: teknokrat(at)yahoo(dot)com (teknokrat)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can someone tell me if this is possible
Date: 2002-07-03 18:10:22
Lists: pgsql-general

I have a database of values timed at one minute intervals. I need to
make this convertible to other time intervals i.e. 3 minutes say. I
was hoping to do this using a stored procedure written in plperl.
However, I am new to postgresql and cannot figure out how to pass the
records to the function and then how to output the result. Is this
doable?

thanks