Re: Disable Transaction - plans ?

From: Lee Kindness <lkindness(at)csl(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Ben-Nes Michael" <miki(at)canaan(dot)co(dot)il>
Cc: <thomas(at)pgsql(dot)com>, "Doug McNaught" <doug(at)wireboard(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Disable Transaction - plans ?
Date: 2001-10-25 15:58:59
Lists: pgsql-general

What's wrong with using the appropriate tool for the task at hand? If
you don't need the features of a database don't use one!

If you've got modest DB needs look for an appropriate DB:

gdbm: http://www.gnu.org/software/gdbm/
Berkeley DB: http://www.sleepycat.com/

Personally if I only had one table I'd be making my own, highly tuned,
access routines and storage...

Regards, Lee.