Re: Disable Transaction - plans ?

From: "Ben-Nes Michael" <miki(at)canaan(dot)co(dot)il>
To: "Lee Kindness" <lkindness(at)csl(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Disable Transaction - plans ?
Date: 2001-10-25 16:06:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Is it faster ?

Any way, less method of storing data in application the better it is.
All my old sites are on MySQL since this was the first db I was recommended
on, but when I tried Postgres I left MySQL and from then on Im using only
Postgres.

I could convert all the site for postgres but it will take too much time
which I don't have.
So currently I have two types of DB on my Server which make admin life more
difficult in many topics.
So I don't think ill add another one to make life more difficult.

Canaan Surfing Ltd.
Internet Service Providers
Ben-Nes Michael - Manager
Tel: 972-4-6991122