help!

From: Jeff Vainio <jeffv(at)misconsult(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: help!
Date: 2001-05-02 15:30:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello! I am a Technical Recruiter with MIS Consultants in Toronto Canada and I desperately need to find 2 POSTGRES DBA's for our Toronto client on a 3-4 month renewable contract, open $$$ based on experience.

How do I go about finding these guys?

Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

Jeff Vainio, B.Comm
*Technical Recruiter*
MIS Consultants
905-305-1455 Ext.#203
1-800-311-2828
Fax#905-305-0033
Jeffv(at)misconsult(dot)com
www.misconsult.com
3190 Steeles Ave. East, Suite#120
Markham, Ontario
L3R 1G9

>THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE IS FOR THE ADDRESSED PERSON ONLY. INITIAL INTRODUCTION OF A >CANDIDATE VIA E-MAIL OR FAX IS CONSIDERED BY LAW TO BE REPRESENTATED BY MIS >Consultants. OUR FEE IS DUE & PAYABLE WHEN A CANDIDATE IS HIRED BY YOUR >FIRM, A SUBSIDIARY OR DIVISION OR ANY OTHER FIRMS YOU REFER OUR CANDIDATE TO >WITHIN A 12 MONTH PERIOD.

  • Re: help! at 2001-05-04 17:47:37 from Joel Burton