PostgreSQL DBA and PostgreSQL Developer - Hyderabad Location

From: "Mohammed Mujaheed" <mujaheed(dot)m(at)adaminfotech(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL DBA and PostgreSQL Developer - Hyderabad Location
Date: 2017-04-19 11:17:44
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Urgent requirement..!!

Immediate start (Only one level of interview)

PostgreSQL DBA

Team Lead / Sr. DBA

Location: Hyderabad

Package: Best in industry

PostgreSQL Developer

Team Lead / Sr. DBA

Location: Hyderabad

Package: Best in industry

Please share profiles to mujaheed(dot)m(at)adaminfotech(dot)com or call me at
9393334561

Thanks and Regards,

Mohammed Mujaheed | Delivery Lead - Staffing | Adam Information Technologies

MJR Magnifique, # 602, Sixth Floor, Nanakramguda 'X' Road, Raidurgam,
Gachibowli Road, Hi-tech City.

Hyderabad - 500008, INDIA | USA IND APAC UK

Desk: 040-65902123 | Mobile: +91-93-9333-4561

Email: <mailto:mujaheed(dot)m(at)adaminfotech(dot)com> mujaheed(dot)m(at)adaminfotech(dot)com

Web Site: <http://www.adaminfotech.com/> www.adaminfotech.com

Indeed:
<https://www.indeedjobs.com/adam-information-technologies-india-pvt-ltd?hl=e
n_IN> Careers Page

LinkedIn Page: <https://www.linkedin.com/company/adam-infotech>
https://www.linkedin.com/company/adam-infotech

<http://www.naukri.com/recruiters/mohammedmujaheed>
cid:image003(dot)gif(at)01D21532(dot)C6E4FED0
<https://in.linkedin.com/in/mohammedmujaheed>
cid:image004(dot)gif(at)01D21532(dot)C6E4FED0 <http://adaminfoteck.blogspot.com/>

"Adam Information Technologies (AIT) founded in 2007 Wisconsin ,USA with
offices in Asia and Europe, is a leading provider of professional services
(Project Consulting, Human Resourcing and Systems Integration). Our
nationwide network of technology experts work on site with our customers
under their daily direction. The hallmark of our success is our satisfied
clients like including Tech M India and Middle East, SASKEN, WIPRO
TECHNOLOGIES, WIPRO INFOTECH, L&T, Intelliswift, CMS Info systems, Value
Labs, CSS Corp, B K Birla Group, NTT DATA - India and Middle East AWAL
Plastics - Bahrain & others, Adam's Strategic Staffing group can help your
organization ramp up quickly and efficiently. The markets covered by our
staffing teams mirror the expertise of Adam's as a whole, with our greatest
strength and expertise falling within the telecom, consumer electronics and
devices, automotive, medical devices and healthcare.