index selection problem

From: "phd9110" <phd9110(at)cs(dot)nchu(dot)edu(dot)tw>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: index selection problem
Date: 2003-05-21 08:56:23
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi
I and my lab is interesting in the index selection problem.
Is there any index selection tools ( like MS SQL Server index tuning wizard ) in postgresql ?
Is there any project about this problem which is going
If we want to develop this tool , what document i should read. or where i can get more support.

If you have suggestions about this question , please e-mail me: phd9110(at)cs(dot)nchu(dot)edu(dot)tw
Thanks in advance.

Kao Gonfong
National ChungHsing University , Taiwan
email: phd9110(at)cs(dot)nchu(dot)edu(dot)tw