Re: State of PostgreSQL, BOF at OSCON?

Lists: pgsql-advocacy
From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: State of PostgreSQL, BOF at OSCON?
Date: 2008-05-29 02:45:06
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

Who should give these things? AFAIK, we will have lots of PostgreSQL
luminaries there: me, Bruce, Nasby, JD, Selena, Fetter, Jeff, etc.

--Josh Berkus

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: State of PostgreSQL, BOF at OSCON?
Date: 2008-05-29 02:58:41
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 7:45 PM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

> Who should give these things? AFAIK, we will have lots of PostgreSQL
> luminaries there: me, Bruce, Nasby, JD, Selena, Fetter, Jeff, etc.

I love lightning talks, and would enjoy giving the State Of Pg talk.
I defer to those who have being doing this for a while, though :)

I'll, of course, be there for the BoF and can help out in any way.
I'll have some special tshirts to share.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us

> On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 7:45 PM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> Who should give these things? AFAIK, we will have lots of PostgreSQL
>> luminaries there: me, Bruce, Nasby, JD, Selena, Fetter, Jeff, etc.
>
> I love lightning talks, and would enjoy giving the State Of Pg talk.
> I defer to those who have being doing this for a while, though :)
>
> I'll, of course, be there for the BoF and can help out in any way.
> I'll have some special tshirts to share.

Have you filed for a BOF yet? If not, I'd better submit one.

--Josh

+1 (for Selena on the lightning talk), although I'm fine with whatever
the community decides. ;)

Will be @ OSCON again this year, so I'm looking forward to the BOF (as always).

---Michael Brewer
mbrewer(at)gmail(dot)com

> +1 (for Selena on the lightning talk), although I'm fine with whatever
> the community decides. ;)
>
> Will be @ OSCON again this year, so I'm looking forward to the BOF (as always).

You going to do an education BOF?

--Josh