Re: v7.2.2 Released ... but not announced ...

Lists: pgsql-hackers
From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: v7.2.2 Released ... but not announced ...
Date: 2002-08-23 17:22:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Just to give time for the mirrors to pick up the directory change, and
Vince to change his pointers, I'm going to announce the release later this
evening ... both the binary and source directories have been renamed
accordingly, as well as appropriate links changed from the top of hte ftp
tree itself ...

On Friday 23 August 2002 01:22 pm, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Just to give time for the mirrors to pick up the directory change, and
> Vince to change his pointers, I'm going to announce the release later this
> evening ... both the binary and source directories have been renamed
> accordingly, as well as appropriate links changed from the top of hte ftp
> tree itself ...

Oh, Ok. I was going to do that for the binary tree, but since you already did
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio