Re: Nagios and SMS Paging ...

Lists: pgsql-www
From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Nagios and SMS Paging ...
Date: 2005-01-12 08:31:32
Lists: pgsql-www

Perhaps all auto-detected failures should be posted to the sysadmins
list when it's ready?

Which reminds me, did you fix the slaves list yet Marc?

/D

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2005-01-12 15:31:08
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

slaves list? don't have anything in my box about problems with it ...

----

I removed the sms but have left your email address if that is o.k.

--
Command Prompt, Inc., your source for PostgreSQL replication,
professional support, programming, managed services, shared

Attachment Content-Type Size
jd.vcf text/x-vcard 640 bytes