Re: PHP libpq Version != Actual PGSQL Version

Lists: pgsql-novice
From: <operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PHP libpq Version != Actual PGSQL Version
Date: 2006-03-29 03:18:47
Lists: pgsql-novice

hi all,

i noticed today that phpinfo() displays:

PostgreSQL(libpq) Version 8.0.1

the strange thing is that i upgraded to 8.1.

shouldn't it display 8.1 instead of 8.0.1?

tia...

http://mail.yahoo.com

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com
Cc: "pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PHP libpq Version != Actual PGSQL Version
Date: 2006-03-29 04:31:26
Lists: pgsql-novice

<operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com> writes:
> i noticed today that phpinfo() displays:
> PostgreSQL(libpq) Version 8.0.1
> the strange thing is that i upgraded to 8.1.
> shouldn't it display 8.1 instead of 8.0.1?

I don't know anything about php, but I'd sure bet that this means your
php is still running atop an 8.0.1 version of libpq ... better look into
it.

regards, tom lane