Graphics GUI for PostgreSQL

Lists: pgsql-admin
From: Halford Dace <hdace(at)orion(dot)bluedot(dot)co(dot)za>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Graphics GUI for PostgreSQL
Date: 2001-03-18 14:06:27
Lists: pgsql-admin

Peter Misovic <misovic(at)intrak(dot)tuke(dot)sk> wrote:
> Hallo,
> I´m sorry for ma beginner guestion, but I want to know, where can I download
> a graphics GUI for managing my PostgreSQL ? A like to obtain a version for
> Win98.
> Thanks a lot a once again and I´m sorry for my question. I´m a new user
> Postgre SQL, so therefore I´m asking that ...:-)))
> Bye bye ...

Hi,

When I have to talk to PostgreSQL from Win9x, I use ZDE,
available from http://www.zeos.dn.ua/

It'd quite handy, and talks to PostgreSQL, MySQL and Interbase.

I've only had one slightly icky experience with it, in that it seems
to throw in some invisible characters somewhere which mean that I
can't get stored procedures / functions to work when entered from ZDE.
This has probably been fixed by now though, since my version is a few
months old.

Regards,
Hal

--