Re: [BUGS] PostGreSQL pgdac - C++ Builder 2007

Lists: pgsql-bugspgsql-general
From: lacmane(at)sapo(dot)pt
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostGreSQL pgdac - C++ Builder 2007
Date: 2012-08-29 16:08:38
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-general

Hi,

I am working with c++ Builder 2007, and try to work also with PostGreSQL.
I have downloaded the following exe,
http://www.devart.com/pgdac/pgdac11.exe

But i have an error while building,

[Linker Error] Unresolved external 'WSAIoctl' referenced from
C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\CODEGEAR\RAD STUDIO\5.0\LIB\DAC105.LIB|CRVioTcp

Does someone know what this could be?

Thanks!
Leandro Lacmane