Re: Upcoming back-branch update releases

Lists: pgsql-hackerspgsql-patches
From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Upcoming back-branch update releases
Date: 2008-05-28 14:10:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-patches

Yup, we're overdue for that, so:

After some discussion among core and the packagers list, we have
tentatively set June 9 as the release date for minor updates of
all supported PG release branches (back to 7.4). As has been the
recent practice, code freeze will occur the preceding Thursday, June 5.

If you've got any bug fixes you've been working on, now is a good time
to get them finished up and sent in...

regards, tom lane