Re: PostgreSQL and import/export to dbf and mdb

Lists: pgsql-novice
From: " Jaromír Kamler" <kamler(at)centrum(dot)cz>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL and import/export to dbf and mdb
Date: 2007-03-09 09:49:26
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hallo,
I need some utility for importing database from dbf and mdb to PostgreSQL and export it back from PgSQL to mdb and dbf. I was trying find out something useable, but I can not find nothing.

Thanks
Jaromir Kamler

On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 10:49 +0100, Jaromír Kamler wrote:

> Hallo,
> I need some utility for importing database from dbf and mdb to PostgreSQL and export it back from PgSQL to mdb and dbf. I was trying find out something useable, but I can not find nothing.
>
> Thanks
> Jaromir Kamler

Phillip Smith
IT Coordinator
Weatherbeeta P/L
8 Moncrief Rd
Nunawading, Vic, 3131
AUSTRALIA

P. +613 9845 0600
F. +613 9845 0655
E. phillip(dot)smith(at)weatherbeeta(dot)com(dot)au

There is no ODBC. I need import some tables to PgSQL, create some new tables and that new tables export back to *.dbf and *.mdb. I use it in specific program, which can work only with database files (dbf, mdb, ...).

broadcast)---------------------------
>> TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings
>>

>Phillip Smith
>IT Coordinator
>Weatherbeeta P/L
>8 Moncrief Rd
>Nunawading, Vic, 3131
>AUSTRALIA
>
>P. +613 9845 0600
>F. +613 9845 0655
>E. phillip(dot)smith(at)weatherbeeta(dot)com(dot)au

Ing. Jaromír Kamler
Pozemkový úřad Jeseník