PostgreSQL Security Release

Lists: pgsql-announcepgsql-general
From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Security Release
Date: 2005-02-01 04:36:06
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-general

In order to address a potential security hole recently identified with the
"LOAD" option, the PostgreSQL Global Development Group is announcing the
release of new versions of PostgreSQL going back to the 7.2.x version.

As always, these releases are available on all mirrors, as listed at:

http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp

For those using Bittorrent, David Fetter has updated the .torrents, which
can be accessed from:

http://www.postgresql.org/download/bittorrent

----