Re: Application/wiki wanted for Beta/Alpha testing

Lists: pgsql-www
From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Application/wiki wanted for Beta/Alpha testing
Date: 2009-09-04 22:41:57
Lists: pgsql-www

WWW team,

I would like a postgresql.org web application or wiki template to track
user alpha and beta testing. It should have the following spec:

-- users should use community login
-- should require the following data:
-- version (e.g. 8.5 alpha 1), from list
-- date tested (autofill from today)
-- installation method (from list)
-- OS (from list)
-- Server description (freeform)
-- should allow entering the following information as freeform text:
-- one to several tests performed, with
a. application tested
b. feature(s) tested
c. result(s)