First DB Hire at Ro!

From: Justin Ruiz <justin(dot)ruiz(at)ro(dot)co>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: First DB Hire at Ro!
Date: 2021-08-18 15:28:14
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello Everyone,

My name is Justin and I lead recruiting efforts here at RO <http://ro.co>,
a telehealth company looking to democratize accessibility to healthcare.

Our Core Infra division is expanding and we're looking for our first
Database hire, experts in Postgres :) This person will be instrumental in
scaling this org for years to come. The role sits within our SRE team and
will be our first SME for the team.

Here's a Job Description
<https://jobs.lever.co/ro/dcaff41a-40d2-4b91-8456-a4f5f1c338d1> for
everyone's eyes. I'd be happy to speak with anyone that might be interested
in learning more. Justin