PostgreSQL developer at Rotamap (London based or remote)

From: Yannis Dourekas <yannis(at)rotamap(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL developer at Rotamap (London based or remote)
Date: 2021-11-16 10:55:06
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Salary: starting at £39,500 (plus bonuses & share scheme participation)
depending on experience.

Rotamap put PostgreSQL at the heart of its services over a decade ago. Our
services are now used in 75% of all UK trusts and we have a growing
presence internationally. We are looking for someone keen to use their
skills to drive the development of our services for public hospitals.

This is an optionally remote position for a database developer who has at
least 2 years' professional experience (or equivalent) in PostgreSQL
including writing plpgsql functions and interest or experience in Python,
Linux, and sysadmin/devops practices.

Rotamap is an established, growing, employee-owned company with a team of
just over 30 people. We elect directors and trustees for fixed terms and
have a transparent salary and pay evaluation system. We work
collaboratively in cross-discipline teams but value personal responsibility
and ownership of work. As a Rotamap employee, you’ll be encouraged to
participate in a wide range of areas of the business.

We provide software as a service to public hospitals to help doctor-led
departments collaborate and communicate more effectively. More than 29,800
medical staff use our services at 132 hospital organisations worldwide.
There is more information about our services at rotamap.net.

The core of all our services is built on a PostgreSQL instance providing an
API to Python (django/flask) or PHP middleware. All our physical hosts and
cloud instances run on Debian Linux.

Our office is in central London, but the position can be remote. Flexible
working is an option after probation, with our core hours being 10am - 3pm
UK time.

Rotamap is an exciting and engaging place to work. We provide real value to
our users and encourage the personal development of all our team members.
If that sounds attractive to you and you want to find out more, contact us
at <jobs(at)rotamap(dot)net>. Please attach a short CV and cover letter in PDF
format explaining what you can bring to Rotamap.

Interviews will be held on December 15, 16 and 17.

No recruitment agencies please.