Postgresql DBA & other Jobs

From: Karthikeyan K <karthik(dot)try20(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql DBA & other Jobs
Date: 2021-10-03 11:39:12
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi team,

I've recently joined in our Postgresql group.

We're looking the candidates for the below opportunities in TCS. If you're
searching a job on the respective domain, plz send your CV to
karthikeya(dot)krishnan(at)tcs(dot)com

Experience: 3+
Location: India
Adobe Developer
Apptitude Functional Consultant & Admin with IFRS
AWS Designer
AWS Redshift DBA
BI/Data Solution Designer
Business Analyst
Data Analyst
Data Analyst / Designer
Dataiku Designer with Python expertise
DataLake Designer - Knowledge in ETL and Marketing Domain
Devops Engineer
Dot Net Developer
ETL Test Lead
Finance Analyst