Looking for a CI / CD team lead to work with PG Development team at EDB.

From: Tom Kincaid <tom(dot)kincaid(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for a CI / CD team lead to work with PG Development team at EDB.
Date: 2021-10-28 18:28:56
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello all,

As part of our Postgres Development organization we are looking for an
experienced release engineer / CI-CD expert to help us develop our next
generation product delivery pipelines and infrastructure.

The full job description is posted here:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/careers/job-openings?gh_jid=4771723003

EDB is growing fast and this a wonderful opportunity to work with many
members of the Postgres community on the technology we all share a common
passion for.