PostgreSQL/Timescale opportunity

From: Jayadevan M <maymala(dot)jayadevan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL/Timescale opportunity
Date: 2021-10-08 04:20:03
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello all,

X-Margin is looking for a senior database developer/administrator to join
the team. Responsibilities include -

- Develop and manage well-functioning database architecture
- Integrate Timescale with real-time event driven credit score system
- Develop efficient queries for analytics delivered to quant team
- Integrate with backend/frontend systems over REST and websocket APIs
- Create security and data protection
- Write technical documentation.

Please have a look at https://angel.co/l/2vFiCo for more information about
X-Margin, tech stack and benefits, and to apply for the opening.

Best Regards,
Jayadevan