Cloud Application DBA - US-Remote

From: Jason Miller <jason(dot)p(dot)miller(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cloud Application DBA - US-Remote
Date: 2021-11-04 19:56:19
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Looking for someone that can help steer us straight with our first
postgresql application running on aws aurora.

https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o91rhfwC

Experience with AWS/Aurora is preferred, but if you know your way around
linux or java, understand what's going on under hood in pg, and want to
help us avoid doing something (else) stupid, this might be fun.

Feel free to email me if you'd like to know more or just apply online.