Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance

From: Samuel Gendler <sgendler(at)ideasculptor(dot)com>
To: Reza Taheri <rtaheri(at)vmware(dot)com>
Cc: Robert Klemme <shortcutter(at)googlemail(dot)com>, "pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: The need for clustered indexes to boost TPC-V performance
Date: 2012-07-05 20:52:21
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-performance

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM, Reza Taheri <rtaheri(at)vmware(dot)com> wrote:

> I provided more config details in an earlier email.****
>
> ** **

I hate to disagree, but unless I didn't get a message sent to the list, you
haven't provided any details about your postgresql config or otherwise
adhered to the guidelines for starting a discussion of a performance
problem around here. I just searched my mailbox and no email from you has
any such details. Several people have asked for them, including myself.
You say you will give any details we want, but this is at least the 3rd or
4th request for such details and they have not yet been forthcoming.