Database Developer Position 40k-50k - IOMED

From: Júlia Collazos Díaz <julia(dot)collazos(at)iomed(dot)es>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database Developer Position 40k-50k - IOMED
Date: 2021-02-03 16:28:48
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Good afternoon PostgreSQL community,

My name is Júlia Collazos and I am working at IOMED, a healthcare startup
based in Barcelona. Currently, we are looking for a *Database Developer* to
join our Data Engineering team. We are looking for someone specialized in
PostgreSQL and distributed databases with experience working with C, C++,
and Java.

The idea is to join our team in Barcelona, but we are open to hire someone
living in another country and the possibility to work remotely! :)

I attach you here the job description to let you know more information
about the job offer: https://iomed.health/en/careers/database-developer/.

Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards! :)

--

*Júlia Collazos* | Recruitment
(+34) 935 - 484 - 621

Barcelona Health Hub,
Recinto Modernista del Hospital Sant Pau