PostgreSQL Database Administrator

From: Júlia Collazos Díaz <julia(dot)collazos(at)iomed(dot)es>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Database Administrator
Date: 2021-02-19 13:20:51
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Good afternoon PostgreSQL community,

My name is Júlia Collazos and I am working at IOMED, a healthcare startup
based in Barcelona. Currently, we are looking for a *Database Administrator* to
join our Data Engineering team. We are looking for someone specialized in
PostgreSQL and distributed databases with experience administrating
open-source relational databases.

The idea is to join our team in Barcelona, which means that if you are not
living in this city you would have to relocate, but Barcelona it's a
beautiful and sunny city, it could be a great opportunity! :) However, we
are open to discuss a remote position.

I attach you here the job description to let you know more information
about the job offer: https://iomed.health/en/careers/database-administrator/

Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards! :)

--

*Júlia Collazos* | Recruitment
(+34) 935 - 484 - 621

Barcelona Health Hub,
Recinto Modernista del Hospital Sant Pau