What Index Access Method Functions are really needed?

From: Yves Weißig <weissig(at)rbg(dot)informatik(dot)tu-darmstadt(dot)de>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: What Index Access Method Functions are really needed?
Date: 2011-04-22 13:29:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

another question regarding indexes. Sadly I can't find enough info in
the documentation. Which of the functions are needed in order for a
index to work? I am developing a prototype so it would be great if not
all of the functions have to be implemented. E.g. are amcostestimate or
amoptions needed?

Greets, Yves