FT Remote Senior Backend Developer - Postgres/PHP

From: Eric Fulmer <eric(at)shotflow(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: FT Remote Senior Backend Developer - Postgres/PHP
Date: 2021-08-02 12:44:21
Lists: pgsql-jobs

ShotFlow is seeking an experienced PostgreSQL & PHP Developer (remote) to continue building our data-driven RESTful API.

This is a key role on our small, growing international team, with a lot of autonomy:
https://www.shotflow.com/senior-backend-developer

Competitive salary and ultimate flexibility work your way.

Eric Fulmer
VP, ShotFlow Operations