Re: Application EventLog: could not write to log file: Bad file descriptor

From: "Ati Rosselet" <ati(dot)rosselet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Application EventLog: could not write to log file: Bad file descriptor
Date: 2008-06-08 22:40:09
Lists: pgsql-general

sorry, forgot to cc: to the group..To: Alvaro Herrera <
alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>

not as far as I can tell... I have log_destination='stderr'. unless csv
logging is enabled in another location?

Since I disabled the following line:
shared_preload_libraries = '$libdir/plugins/plugin_debugger.dll'
and changed logging from 'all' to 'mod'
I have not seen the error, although that may just be because the amount
logged is reduced drastically
(from verbose due to logging all selects - to pretty much zero for normal
website usage - very few modifying queries:))

Thanks.
Ati