help me on creation cube

From: raha sadeghi <raha(dot)sadeghi(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: help me on creation cube
Date: 2010-05-05 07:31:03
Lists: pgsql-admin

hi,
i am a student , and for my final project i have to work with postgresql ;
my project subject is data warehousing & data mining, so i need to define
cube; create dimention table & fact table & ...
i had active cube in template1; i mean i run cube.sql and there are cube
functions in my databases but i don't know how to create cube!!!
please help me and explain me how to do these kind of things step by step!!

With Best Regards

--
Raha Sadeghi