record locks?

From: "Fred Parkinson" <FredP(at)abag(dot)ca(dot)gov>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: record locks?
Date: 2003-02-06 20:09:53
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Whenever I edit a postgresql record from a MS Access datasheet view or bound control, it seems to lock the record forever and subsrquent edits result in "The record has been changed by another user blah blah ..." and I can no longer edit that record from the datasheet view or bound control (though I can execute a SQL query to update it).

We are using postgresql 7.2 and ODBC driver 7.02.00.01

This persists even if I delete the linked table and relink it, or close and restart Access.

Any ideas?

Fred Parkinson