Re: 8.0 postgres book??

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)acm(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 8.0 postgres book??
Date: 2004-09-15 06:11:45
Lists: pgsql-general

The world rejoiced as sim(at)compulab(dot)co(dot)il (Sim Zacks) wrote:
> Does anyone know if there is a planned PostGreSQL 8.0 book coming
> out in the near future?

Probably not until it gets released ;-).

The most notable thing that certainly will be available is the set of
documentation that is included in the source tree. I'd love to see an
update of either Bruce's book published by Addison Wesley or the
O'Reilly/Command Prompt one.
--
If this was helpful, <http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=cbbrowne> rate me
http://linuxfinances.info/info/internet.html