Re: Fwd: Tablespace Problem

From: Kalai R <softlinne(dot)kv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Tablespace Problem
Date: 2010-05-03 18:32:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Sir,

I have tried to change the ownership of the postgres directories to
postgresql account.
But in windows , the posgresql account has no permission to take ownership
of any directory.
Because the postgresql service account is not under any group and not as a
logon account.
How can I set ownership for postgres account?

Thanks in advance.